Who knows which way the wind will blow or where I'll be tomorrow, but this is about my journey in this life. The life I have been given is a beautiful & blessed one. Below you will find posts about my journey. This is my journey, this is "Life as I Know It."

Monday, June 6, 2011

The Time In Between

So after graduation, I spent some time subbing at Connally Junior High, where I will begin working in the fall. I finally made some $$ for teaching! I received that paycheck in the mail and it was a reminder that I'll be teaching for real, very very soon! In the meantime, I've packed up the apartment off of Bagby and have been living out of suitcases & boxes at home until I'm officially in Waco. This has proved frustrating and unorganized, so while I'm enjoying the presence of family, I'm ready to get things where they are suppose to be!

I have been to two weddings! Yes, this is my summer of weddings; a grand total of 5! The first was a good friend from high school, Megan and Ty. It was a beautiful outdoor ceremony on the Llano River with some great country music and dancing! It was nice to catch up with some old high school friends, dance, and celebrate their wedding!

This past weekend, I went up to the Dallas area for one of my pledge sister's wedding. Camille and I became very close our last two years at Baylor; we shared teaching stories, stresses, memories, and tons of laughter! I was extremely honored and blessed to attend her wedding! Also, it was one of the last times I would see a lot of my closest friends and Zeta Sisters for an unknown amount of time. I felt a sense of sadness as we all departed our ways, more so then than on graduation. The realization that all of use are going different directions in life, different cities, and different states truly hit me as we all said goodbye in the I-Hop parking lot on Sunday. I know, for a fact, our friendship and the sisterhood we share will forever be one of my greatest memories in college & that I will continue to maintain these friendships for a lifetime.
Some Zetas after the wedding! :)
My roommates. Shannon, Beene, & Linds.
Spent the past year being "room neighbors." I'm blessed to have her in my life & that she'll be in Waco next year!
Mr. & Mrs. Tyler Talbert!!
The happily married couple!
 After an amazing weekend spent with friends, I headed back home Sunday afternoon to unpack and begin repacking! My family will be celebrating my cousin Kyle's wedding (wedding #3 for me!). I am excited to spend time with family and make my first ever visit to Connecticut and NYC! Now, I'm off to finish the packing process!

Until next time,

Kelsey Michele

1 comment: