Who knows which way the wind will blow or where I'll be tomorrow, but this is about my journey in this life. The life I have been given is a beautiful & blessed one. Below you will find posts about my journey. This is my journey, this is "Life as I Know It."

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The First Entry

Hello to all! As some of you may know, I am very "name" oriented. Thus, picking a name for this blog took me awhile. I wanted something that would take me through my upcoming journey to Australia, but also the rest of my journey in this life, so the name "Life As I Know It" came to be...not very original, but it is something and I like it. So this is about my life--I hope you enjoy getting a little "slice" of my life. Be looking here for updates on my upcoming journey to Australia! Those that might not know, I am studying abroad in Australia; I will be teaching for a month as well as traveling...No worries, I'll keep you "posted."

No comments:

Post a Comment